How can I get a good exchange rate when transferring my money and save €1,000s?
- If you buy a property and transfer your money via a normal High Street bank, you can lose about 5% of its value on the exchange rate. We have an agreement with a currency specialist which will get you an excellent exchange rate and can save you over €5,000 on the cost of a €200,000 property.
- The service can also be used to transfer your monthly pension or even to fix a good exchange rate in advance.
- In choosing the company, our top priority has been safety and secondly, a good exchange rate.
- There are many smaller companies but we prefer a large and very well established company which is:
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Has transferred over £130,000,000,000 (£130 billion)
- Has served customers in 127 countries
- Just click on the banner below to open an account in under 3 minutes with no obligation or cost.