The area offers facilities such as the brand new golf course and the new Athens- Pirgos highway. Marina facilities are available nearby. Another advantage of the area is that there are approx 300 days of sunshine a year and the average temperature during the summer is 30 – 35 degrees.
This is a beautiful area with endless sandy beaches and traditional villages. It is also an area well known for its historical monuments, the most famous being ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games in 776BC.
The complex comprises the following types of properties.
- 2 bedroom/2 bathroom properties, situated at the rear of the plot, each approx 84sqm. ( more photos available upon request)
Price from 170,000 Euros. ( only 2 left available for sale - refs IA3 and I2)
- 3 bedroom/3 bathroom properties, situated at the centre of the plot, each approx 111sqm. (more photos available upon request) 8 villas are currently available as below:
- F2 at 275,000 Eurps
- Z1 at 275,000 Euros
- Z2 at 270,000 Euros
- H1 at 275,000 Euros
- H2 at 275,000 Euros
- H3 at 270,000 Euros
- K2 at 280,000 Euros
- K3 at 280,000 Euros
3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom properties with private swimming pool. These are situated at the very front of the plot and as such are literally on the seafront with magnificent, unobstructed sea views. Each property is approx 120sqm.
Price 500,000 Euros. (sold out)
- EOT Licences available for the 84 and 111sqm properties.
- Guaranteed rental income – see below for further details.
- Designed in minimalist style with large open surrounding spaces.
- Granite floors.
- Double glazing.
- Italian kitchen furniture.
- Air conditioning.
- Management and post-completion maintenance.
- Car parking space.
- Garden irrigation.
200 Euros per month for the 84sqm properties.
250 Euros per month for the 111 sqm properties.
300 Euros per month for the 120sqm properties (including swimming pool maintenance)
Maintenance includes: Lawn mowing, pruning plants, garden care, cleaning of common area,
beach cleaning, shared electricity and communal water supply, sports sites, 24 hour warden (not security)
- “Turn Key” packages for 14,000 – 17,000 Euros. This would cover everything needed to fit out the property. For example: Furniture, carpets, electrical appliances, TV/DVD/Stereo, sheets and towels, cutlery.
- Once the property is completely fitted out, a 3 year rental income guarantee package can be offered providing rental income of about 7-8,000 Euros per annum for the 84sqm villas and approx 10 - 11,000 Euros per annum for the 111sqm villas.
- Clients who choose for the 3 year rental guarantee option avoid payment of the maintenance expenses for their properties.
Buy a 84 or 111sqm property, pay in addition for the “Turn Key” package, then sit back and enjoy your guaranteed rental income of about 7-8,000 Euros/ 10 - 11,000 Euros per annum plus capital appreciation. An excellent opportunity for investment without even having to visit or maintain the property.
Special Deal: If you agree to let us have the property to rent out exclusively for 2-3 years, then we will reduce the purchase price by 2-3 years worth of rental income - about 24,000 Euros for the 84sqm villas and approx 32,000 Euros for the 111sqm villas.
Travel information from the UK/Europe:
- Fly to Zante and then take a ferry, available hourly, and takes about one hour - this seems to be the most popular route.
- Fly to Kalamata airport which is a 2 hour drive away.
- Fly to Kefalonia and then take a ferry which takes about 1.5 hours.
New 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront properties with investment potential in the Peloponnese, Greece.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).