The villa is constructed on 3 levels and covers 140 m2 of living area, as well as 60m2 basement.
The ground floor comprises:
- An entrance hall.
- A spacious, light and airy open- plan split level sitting and dining room with a fire-place, an atrium ceiling and beautiful stained glass skylight. French windows lead out onto a large veranda that takes full advantage of the fantastic sea, coastal views and sunsets.
- Fully- equipped kitchen fitted with a range of bespoke units imported from Germany.
- a guest toilet
A staircase leads to the upper level, which consists of:
- 1 master bedroom en-suite with bath.
- 2 guest bedrooms, both en-suite
- Verandas, all with lovely sea views
- Basement of 60m2
- Car port
- There are high-quality tiled floors throughout;
- The property is centrally heated with radiators in all rooms, and an oil boiler in the basement.
- There is Air conditioning downstairs.
- All windows have high quality frames, shutters and security fittings.
The villa sits on a walled plot of approx 4000 m2 with attractive landscaped gardens with patios and paths constructed in local stone.
There is a BBQ with a large dining / entertaining area
There are 85 organic olives trees, lemon trees and pomegranates.
There is an automatic watering system in place and outside lighting.
3 bedroom/3 bathroom villa with stunning sea views just 300m from the sea and near to Kalamata.