Reduced from 400,000 Euros. Penthouse apartment of 110sqm offering 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and the most sensational sea views as well as a shared swimming pool. Property is located in the village of Spartilas which is renowned for its amazing views as well as its well known local restaurant, which is within walking distance.
As soon as your trip is booked, please contact us to arrange viewings.
The entire top floor of this newly built apartment block is now being offered for sale. This exceptional apartment takes full advantage of a combination of indoor and outdoor spaces and the incredible view dominates the entire living area.
- The apartment is the top floor of a three storey block and has independent access directly from the roadside parking area up a stone flight of steps.
- The combined sitting room and partly separated kitchen has a wall of windows leading out to the huge terrace which becomes part of the main living area during the summer with its own comfortable sofa and table under a bamboo pergola.
- The master bedroom also has the view over the sea.
- The other bedroom is at the back of the house as are the two bathrooms. All rooms are spacious and well-designed.
- There is a feature exposed stone wall in the living room with a set-in fireplace and flat screen television.
- The ceilings are lime-washed wood and the floors a mixture of polished wood and stone-flagstones.
- The kitchen is fully fitted and all appliances are included in the asking price, as is the furniture.
- The shared swimming pool below the apartments is surrounded with wooden decking, a wall of varied stone and a small waterfall.
2 bedroom/2 bathroom penthouse apartment with shared swimming pool and amazing sea views in north east Corfu.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).