The property is within easy access of the road leading to the airport at Heraklion and within short driving distance of some of the fabulous beaches along the south coast, including Kokkinos Pirgos, Agios Giorgos and Agios Pavlos.
All services are connected and the property has been maintained and finished to a high standard, including top quality Italian tiles and marble surfaces.
The garden is easy to maintain and has gravel path and driveway surrounded by established plants, fruit trees and flowers, leading down to the property from a secure electronic gated entrance. There is a shaded car port area for parking.
The villa has been built for year round home living, as a permanent residence, and could also operate as a rental accommodation.
The furnished villa comprises:
- open plan living area with working fireplace
- dining kitchen with high quality blonde wooden cabinets and integrated appliances such as fridge/freezer, washing machine and brushed steel oven and hob
- all kitchen work surfaces are in black granite
- double glazed patio doors leading to a tiled terrace and private pool area
- two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and patio doors to individual terraces
- mosaic tiled shower room
- air-conditioning units (hot/cold)
- underfloor heating
- ADSL fast line internet connection
- satellite TV
All windows and doors are double glazed encased in white aluminium frames
Agia Galini village and beach 2.5km
Kokkinos Pirgos with beach and tavernas 5.6km
Timbaki with all facilities including weekly market 11km
Heraklion airport 80km
2 bedroom modern villa with private pool, sea views and privacy near to Agia Galini on the south coast of Crete.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).