Tersanas is a quiet village situated on a small natural bay in the Akrotiri peninsula. It features a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with shallow waters suitable for children. Due to its positioning within a small cove, it is protected from the northern summer winds. Development in the area is limited but there is a fine taverna and cafe by the sea, offering magnificent views to the sunset. The area around Tersanas is unspoilt and considered exclusive, with a few luxury villa constructions. Daily shopping facilities, more restaurants and cafes are found in Chorafakia, which is 1 km away. Chorafakia also has a public transport service from Chania.
There are 3 villas currently available and the prices now start from the reduced price of 450,000 Euros.
These properties are in a two storey design.
Ground floor comprises:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with electrical appliances.
- Dining and living room areas. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace and has access to an extensive pergola-covered terrace with outstanding sea views. The light-coloured, exposed wood beam ceiling that features throughout this level creates a spacious and airy ambience and adds traditional character.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony.
A wooden staircase leads to the lower level which comprises:
- 3 double bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi shower), All bedrooms have access to the garden area with outstanding sea views.
- Living room area.
- Laundry/utility room.
- Wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Fitted designer kitchen with electrical appliances.
- Air-conditioning for heating/cooling.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Solar panel water heating system.
- Exposed wood beam ceiling.
- Double glazed aluminium windows with shutters.
- Extensive sun terraces.
- Pergola covered outdoor dining area.
- Private covered parking.
- Outdoor BBQ.
- Outdoor shower.
- Stone boundary walls.
- 1 minute drive to sandy beach.
4 bedroom detached villas with private pools and a shared tennis court just a few metres from the sea on the Akrotiri peninsula.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).