Horafakia is a small, quiet village on the peninsular of Akrotiri, situated halfway between Kalathas and Tersanas villages, 15kms northeast of the historic city of Chania. Due to its elevated location it offers outstanding sea views across the Bay of Chania and Mountain views. The village is only 15 minutes from the international airport and less than half an hour from the port of Souda.
The area is an ideal place to relax and unwind, and has numerous shops, mini markets, tavernas and school, all within walking distance. Additional shopping and general amenities such as large supermarkets, banks, post office, travel agency etc, are available in Kounoupidiana, just five minutes away by car. The beautiful sandy beaches of Kalathas and Tersanas are only a minute drive from Horafakia village.
The property is built on two levels.
Ground floor comprises:
- Entrance hall
- Dining area
- Kitchen featuring a bar bench with stools and overhanging spotlights
- Semi separate living area with traditional exposed wood beam ceiling.
- The living room has access to a spacious pergola covered veranda.
- Bathroom with shower
First floor comprises:
- Gallery area
- 2 bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a walk in wardrobe and both have access to a covered veranda.
- Master bathroom
- The exterior grounds are fully landscaped and feature lawn areas, palm trees and a variety of fruit trees and plants.
- A footpath leads to the private, tiled swimming pool with tiled sundeck area.
- The property is surrounded by stone boundary walls.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms for cooling and central heating system with radiators
- Double glazed windows with shutters
- Phone and internet connection
- Private off road parking
- Automatic irrigation system
- Stone boundary wall with gate
Large 3 bedroom family home with private pool on the Akrotiri peninsula.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).