This is a comfortable family home which enjoys privacy as it is situated in a quiet, unspoilt location yet it is accessed by an excellent grade road and is only a 5 minute drive from the traditional village of Plaka with its tavernas, cafes and mini market. Kokkino Chorio itself is a traditional village in an elevated position offering breathtaking views over the Bay of Souda. It offers a couple of small shops, a kafenions and a taverna. The beach resort of Almyrida is just over a 5 minute drive away.
The accommodation is over 3 levels.
Ground floor comprises:
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen, dining area and living room with fireplace.
- Access to a large terrace which overlooks the pool area and offers spectacular sea views.
- Bathroom with bathtub.
A marble staircase leads to the first floor which comprises:
- 2 bedrooms with wardrobes both with access to a balcony with sea views.
The master bedroom has Jacuzzi shower.
The lower ground level comprises:
- Living room area.
- Bedroom with wardrobe and ensuite bathroom and a storeroom.
- There is access from this level to the stone paved swimming pool area.
- Part tiled, part stone paved.
- 35sqm tiled swimming pool with sundeck area.
- Outdoor shower.
- Private parking.
- Central heating.
- Air conditioning.
- Solar panel.
- Aluminium frames and shutters on doors and windows.
- Insect screens.
- Stone boundary walls with sliding iron gate.
- Walking distance to a small secluded beach.
3 bedroom property with pool in quiet location with amazing sea views in Kokkino Chorio and within walking distance of a small secluded beach.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).