This is an exclusive development of just 7 exceptionally luxurious villas in a unique seafront location. They have been designed to the highest standards with incredible attention to detail and comfort.
2 of the properties have already been sold and prices start from 3,500,000 Euros for the remaining villas.
Each villa has:
- Central heating.
- Solar water heating.
- Water storage tanks.
- Cross ventilation system.
- "Smart Home" which, through a system of controls and sensors,manages the internal environment of the villa according to the occupant's needs.
- Internal elevator.
- Italian wood flooring.
- Security system.
- Superb quality furnishings
The villas are arranged on 3 levels, with living room and kitchen located on the middle level.
6 of the 7 villas comprise:
- 2 large living rooms.
- 2 large kitchens with Italian brand 'Bontempi' fittings and Gaggenau appliances.
- Internal garden.
- 4 Master bedroom suites with Italian fitted wardrobes and each with ensuite bathroom with ’Jacuzzi’ bath, shower, Italian marble twin wash basins and WC.
- Further housekeeper's bedroom.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with sauna and spa and "haman" - Turkish bath
The 7th and largest villa has 10 bedrooms.
Outside for all villas
- Infinity pool.
- Pergola and sun terraces.
- BBQ with kitchen.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Garage parking for up to 6 vehicles.
The 5 bedroom villas range in size from 378m2 (on a plot of 2120m2) up to 480m2 (on a plot of 2180).
The 10 bedroom villa is 675m2 on a plot of 4910m2.
Individual prices on request.
Seafront location luxury villas offering 5 – 10 bedrooms and infinity swimming pools in Plaka overlooking Spinalonga Island in Eastern Crete.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).