Properties enjoy 180 degree panoramic sea and sunset views with mountain views from the rear of the maisonettes. There is a small beach just the below the properties ( approx 150m away). The path that leads to it is accessible from the coastal road that borders the properties. The closest organised beaches are in Armenisitis which is about a 10 minute walk away.
Nearby islands to Ikaria include Mykonos to the west, Patmos to the south, Samos to the East and Xios to the north.
You can reach Ikaria by plane from Athens in approx 30- 35 minutes. Or visitors can choose to fly direct to Samos which is has international flights from Germany, UK and Holland and then take the daily ferry to Ikaria – approx 2.5 hours.
National ferry boat lines regularly connect Ikaria with Athens (Piraeus Port), Paros, Naxos, Samos, Founoi, Mykonos, and Chios. A weekly ferry from Nel Lines in the summer time also connects Ikaria to Limnos, Lesvos and Kavala.
Ikaria has 2 harbours. Evdilos in the north and Agios Kirikos, the capital, in the south. Evdilos is the nearest one to these properties.
The properties are within walking distance (approx 10 minutes) from the centre of the town of Armenistis which offers tavernas, bars, cafes, an internet shop, car/bike rentals, travel agents, grocery store, souvenir shops, hotels, spa services, church and newsagents.
This small development consists of 3 properties, one has already been sold.
Floor plans available upon request.
Each property has:
- 3 levels.
- 2 -3 full bathrooms.
- Kitchen featuring hardwood cabinets and granite worktops.
- Living room.
- Covered terrace.
- Private garden.
- Approx 23sqm of outdoor partially covered terrace and balcony areas plus pergolas.
- Sea and sunset views with mountain views from the rear.
- Italian highest quality designer tiles and luxury bathroom fixtures.
- Customer built hardwood windows and doors with double glazing, tilt-opening and screens.
- Terrace/landscaping walls using Ikarian red stone and Ikarian slate for the patios and roofs.
- Separate water, electricity and sewage system – there are no common charges.
Note: The owner has put in a pipework network in each room for central heating but not a boiler or radiators. The estimated costs to install these would be approx 2,500 Euros.
- “Nafkrati” – the middle property at 125sqm. This property has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It has a separate dining room which could be used as a 4th bedrooms. It has recently benefitted from further improvements/upgrades including: 2nd outdoor covered area specifically for dining, a larger private parking area, landscaping and computerized watering/lighting system and legalisation/incorporation of the basement into the main residence area. This property now has full EOT rental license and for 2014, achieved approx 13,000 Euros in rental income and bookings for 2015/6 inceased on this.
Price: 250,000 Euros ( reduced from 259,000 Euros)
- “Ikaros” – the corner property with 1,000sqm plot. This property offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and approx 120sqm of internal accommodation. It has private parking, large terraces and excellent views of the sea below. It also has a 50sqm pool license. Additional photos are available upon request.
Price: 309,000 Euros
2 - 4 bedroom/2- 3 bathroom properties close to the sea on the island of Ikaria.
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).