Kasteli is a very beautiful, peaceful and sunny area of the Kalymnos. It is approx 10kms from the airport, 13kms from the port and 11kms from the hospital.
These properties are very close to Kasteli beach and quite near to Masouri beach although there are many other beautiful beaches to explore in the area. There is a choice of tavernas within walking distance or a short drive away which offer excellent seafood. This is a lovely, sunny and quiet area.
These homes are being built by excellent constructors who have over 30 years experience of building in Kalymnos. They guarantee the durability and quality of the construction. The concrete stage is now completed. Once a buyer comes forward, work will recommence and the completion time will be within 6 months.
The photos in our gallery show how the completed project might look as well as images of the property under construction.
Local craftsmen make the construction of the stone-made houses with stones taken from the land itself, a factor that will ensure that these homes harmonize with the environment.
A further 2 - 3 homes may be built here but the construction will be such that each house has its privacy.
For those who wish to have a home entirely on its own, we have another beautiful plot of 4,575sqm in the area of Agia Aikaterini and can build a home to your requirements/budget. For further details, please contact us.
Details of 72sqm property:
- Stone built over 3 levels with semi basement, ground and upper storey.
- Bedroom and bathroom in semi basement
- Living room and kitchen on ground floor
- Bedroom with large wardrobes on the upper storey/attic floor.
- Included – built in sofas which can be used as extra storage, verandas with amazing sea view, garden and parking place.
- Swimming pool
- Large verandas
Price: 235,000 Euros
Details of 91sqm property:
- Stone built over 2 levels
- Ground floor comprises kitchen, large dining room, living room and WC
- Semi basement comprises 2 bedrooms, bathroom, and storage area
- Included- swimming pool, large terraces with amazing views, garden and parking place
Price: 270,000 Euros
- All rooms are functional and bright.
- The verandas can be finished with tiles, stones or smooth cement
- Possibility for a BBQ area.
- Thermal and humidity insulation on the roof
- Double glazed windows
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Water tank
- Excellent quality bathroom equipment
Kalymnos Island is located in the South Aegean Sea and is part of the Dodecanese Islands which include Kos and Rhodes.
Travelling to Kalymnos:
- One can fly to Kos and then take the short boat trip (approx 20 minutes) from Mastihari the port close to the airport at Kos to Kalymnos Island. There is a special boat for every flight!
- Alternatively, one can fly to Athens and then take the twice daily flight to Kalymnos during the summer time. In winter, it is a daily flight from Athens to Kalymnos
The island is famous for its sponges and the local divers venture daily into the crystal blue waters to collect the beautiful sea sponges from the seabed. It is also a favourite with rock climbers who enjoy the many varied and challenging routes in the most picturesque of locations.
2 bedroom stone properties with amazing sea views being constructed in Kasteli on the North West side of Kalymnos
You can either complete the “Book Viewings” form on our website or email/telephone us with the details. We have many more properties for sale in addition to the ones on the website, so the more information you can give us, the easier it is to find your perfect property. All your viewing details will be confirmed to you in writing via email, so just print it off and take it with you. If you wish to discuss anything at all, please call us – we are here to help you. Telephone: 0208 302 6616 (UK) or 0044 208 302 6616 (outside the UK).