The steps are as follows:
- Choose some properties to view and/or let us know what you are looking for and we will suggest some to you.
- Book your trip to Greece and let us know the details so that we can book your viewing date as soon as you have booked your flights.
- You can either fill in our Book Viewings form or email/telephone us with all of your details.
- We will book the property viewings and confirm everything in writing.
- Please take to Greece your passport, a couple of recent utility bills and if possible some proof of your tax number (e.g. P60 or tax return).
- In Greece our colleagues will drive you from the meeting place (normally their office) to view all the properties.
- They will answer all of your questions and can introduce you to various experts if required such as builders and architects.
- If you decide to put in an offer, we will help to get you the best price.
- If you have your offer accepted, we will help you with the buying process including appointing a lawyer.
Please do not wait until you are in Greece to contact us as dates get booked up in advance and we also often have to arrange keys and access to properties in advance. The other advantage is that if we know what you are looking for in advance, we can make sure you also see any new bargains which may just be coming on to the market.
If you have any questions or we can help you in any way, please contact us.