Search Properties

Gennadi
€155,000

Rhodes | Gennadi

  • RGD17_1.jpg
    RGD17_1.jpg
  • RGD17_2.jpg
    RGD17_2.jpg
  • RGD17_3.jpg
    RGD17_3.jpg
  • RGD17_4.jpg
    RGD17_4.jpg
  • RGD17_5.jpg
    RGD17_5.jpg
  • RGD17_6.jpg
    RGD17_6.jpg
  • RGD17_7.jpg
    RGD17_7.jpg
  • RGD17_8.jpg
    RGD17_8.jpg
  • RGD17_9.jpg
    RGD17_9.jpg
  • RGD17_10.jpg
    RGD17_10.jpg

Exclusive new project in Gennadi close to the beach and local tavernas. This is an off plan project which we are offering giving the opportunity to purchase 2 – 3 bedroom homes on plots of 500 – 1,000sqm (some with pools and others with the pool as an optional extra); all with stunning views of the Aegean Sea and surrounding mountains. Ideally located just above the village, they are within walking distance of the beach (approx 1.20kms) and offer a peaceful location within easy reach of local amenities.

Note: The photos in our gallery show examples of previously built homes by this constructor. They are included to give clients examples of the style and quality of the build - they are not actual photos for this particular project. 


Homes are offered in 4 different styles.


Type A (2 homes) at 155,000 Euros.


·        2 bedroom/1 bathroom and 1 WC house on a 500sqm plot


·        Single floor design


·        Optional swimming pool at an additional price of 25,000 Euros.


Type B (2 homes) at 155,000 Euros


·        2 bedroom/2 bathroom house on 500sqm. (1 bedroom is located on the ground floor and the other on the first floor)


·        Two floor design


·        Optional swimming pool at an additional price of 25,000 Euros


Type C (2 homes) at 270,000 Euros


·        3 bedroom/2 bathroom and 1 WC on a 1,000sqm plot


·        Single floor design


·        Swimming pool included


Type D (3 homes) at 240,000 Euros


·        3 bedroom/2 bathroom and 1 WC on a 600sqm plot ( 3 bedrooms are located on the first floor)


·        Two floor design


·        Swimming pool included


SPECIAL OFFER


For the first 3 properties sold (2 at 155K and either 1 at 240K or 1 at 270K), VAT will be included making the total purchase costs for these first 3 properties approx 8%.  For those sold afterwards, there will be an extra approx 11% to pay – making a total of approx 19% for the total purchase costs.


PAYMENT DETAILS:


As this is an off plan project, for all types of homes clients will pay a 10% deposit and purchase the land with staged payments due at various stages of the construction as below:


10% Deposit


45% With the contract to purchase the land


13.5% Base stage (right after the issue of the building permit and completion of the concrete foundation)


13.5% Frame stage (right after completion of the walls)


4.5% Right after the completion of the floors


4.5% Lock up stage (right after installation of the windows and exterior doors)


9% Total completion


Standard equipment for all types of properties includes:


·        Air conditioning units in every bedrooms and one in the living room


·        Kitchen cupboards


·        Electric units in the kitchen (fridge, washing machine, oven, extractor fan)


·        Wardrobes in each bedroom


·        TV antenna ( TV set is NOT included)


·        Telephone line


·        Sockets for internet in every room


·        Roof insulation


·        Wall insulation


·        Main door with safety lock


·        Spot lights installed in every room


Outside


·        Pergola on the patio


·        Open air, parking area


·        Fenced plot


Exclusive off plan project within walking distance of Gennadi offering 2 – 3 bedroom homes in a choice of styles, some with pool included, others with pool as optional extra, all with great views and special discounted offer for the first 3 homes to be sold.


 


 


 


 


3   
Gennadi
Gennadi
County: Rhodes
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: RGD17

Location


The map shows the general region of the property and not the exact location.

Gallery Click to Enlarge